If you're bored - click here. I do.

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Electric Bills and Exercise

I'm so tired I need to prop up my eyelids with toothpicks. Or Q tips, but I don't think my eyelids will stretch that far. I would ingest some caffeine, but that doesn't really work for me. What I will probably do is go play video games all night until it's a proper time to go to sleep.

 Like, midnight. Or 2am. If I make it that far.

I had to pay my electric bill this morning, so I wouldn't get shut off. Technically I had to pay it Friday, so I called the robbers company, and found out that they don't do shutoffs Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Or holidays. Or the day before or the day after a holiday. You think with all I pay them they could afford to send people out everyday. Anyway - I thought, 'hey, let's pay them online this weekend!'.


Dumb Idea. I was going to use my brothers card - because it was his money we were using (we still have none) and too late, I realized you have to attach the whole bank account to the electric account. Not happening. Then I thought we'd pay over the phone. Not open. Jeez.

So I stayed up all night and drove over there and paid it this morning at the crack of dawn. Eight o'clock in the morning to be precise. Life is just dandy.

So, I'm tired and I really should go to the gym. But there's no way - I would fall off of the elliptical so fast you'd need a high speed camera to catch it. I have been doing horrible on my 'diet'. I had 2 peices of frosting covered brownies yesterday. And that's just yesterday. The last few weeks have been a joke. Chips, cheese, meat, food and more food and junk and sugar. Yeah. That kind of eating. So, the plan is to head back to the gym this week - but I gotta do it before my husband goes to work at 3 pm.

We'll see. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. oh man! I hope you get to the gym, I can't, have to pack : ( Hope things get better!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel tired just reading that!! I hope you get some good rest so you can work out! Hang in there girl. :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that when I am broke (which is 90% of the time) I eat MORE because I know there is gonna come a day where there won't be enough to eat so I better eat it now. Which is stupid since we have never literally starved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of "reality." So true. Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the gym! :) And when you don't FEEL LIKE going, is when you NEED to go the most, I say!! So um, getter done and you'll be so proud of yourself for doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Or I will find you and sic my pet zombie on you.