If you're bored - click here. I do.

Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nonsense!

I am awake at 8 o'clock in the morning, after sleeping for only 4 hours. I have now become aware that sleep deprivation makes me feel high. I'm giggling and snorting at funny things I find on the internet (including myself...) while sitting here in the dark with a Breathe Right strip on my nose that's pushing my glasses off my face, and my living room is dark - so I'm squinting to see the keyboard because I'm too tired to stand up and turn the lamp on. On the plus side, the squinting helps keep the glasses on my face.

this is what I look like right now

I literally just sat and stared at my screen for 5 minutes because I forgot I was blogging. The sad thing is, I can't remember what I was blogging about. I think I had a point, or a purpose - but it's gotten lost somewhere in the haze that is my overly taxed brain. Either that or I took to long to edit that photo above and now I just plumb forgot why the hell I'm awake at 8 am and blogging. I don't remember.

See what I mean about sleep deprivation making me high? And don't pretend you don't what it's like to be high. Or drunk. Or just plain coo coo. Is coo coo even a word?

Well, it is now. I think I'm going to play something completely worthless on Facebook, fiddle fart around for a while, take a nap, wake up and actually try to compose a real post.

2 comments:

  1. glad ur back to blogging here - you can always give me a laugh or at least a smile. do hope you get some sleep - i know what it is like to be sleep deprived but i'm not lucky like you. i don't feel high - i just feel foggy, numb, and icky - it's more like a bad high ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging in the morning can be hard - you are very funny! I am an early bird so I feel the way you do if I'm trying to write a blog post at 10:30 at night!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Or I will find you and sic my pet zombie on you.