If you're bored - click here. I do.

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In Her Eyes

Hrmm.  Seth over at Fit With A Purpose asked a cool question.

What's your favorite part of your body?

Wow. I get so hung up on what's wrong with my body, that I don't often take the time out to find what I do like. I used to - but that was when i was 100 pounds lighter. Memories...

Anyway, I thought I'd answer the question and throw it up here. (I think that's a total of 3 posts in one day....I must be bored...) And post it with a pic.



So, my favorite part of me is my eyes. I'd say it was my face, but my face has a lot of chins right now - so I narrowed it down to the eyes. I love them, the color, the shape. I just do. My mom used to call me her alien baby because my eyes had flecks of gold in them. Just a bit of info, and a just reassuring myself that I still have something going for me. (<---sarcasm, please don't think I need major therapy just from making that comment.)

Well, there ya go. Thanks for the question, and thanks for a reason to compliment myself.  I needed it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this! It's easy to put ourselves down and without a doubt - we end up feeling down.

    When we appreciate ourselves, we believe in ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not kidding. you're eyes are AMAZZZZZING. really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really beautiful eyes, and I like mine too, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful eyes!
    I love the new blog look! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Or I will find you and sic my pet zombie on you.