If you're bored - click here. I do.

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Know What I Hate?

1. People who come and leave crappy anonymous comments. Hit and Run Commentators - go do something useful with yourself. Like, playing in traffic.


2. Why in the hell do the clothing makers assume that big people are twice as wide, instead of  - oh, I don't know - twice as tall.

3. Since when is it ok to make fat women look like they're wearing tablecloths? Or Grandma's curtains?



4. Exercise. I mean, that's obvious, but I still hate it.

5. Kids that laugh at fat people. Really, your parents have provided you with video games, dvd players, snack foods, cell phones, and iPods. Do you really have so little to do that you feel the need to point and stare? Go tell your parents to beat you for a week please, you little jerks.

6. On that note - why do some adults feel the need to yell "Shamu!" at you while walking down the street? I'm not the one drunk on my porch yelling things at strangers, loser.

7. The way skinny people stare at you when you work out. How else am I ever supposed to get skinny? Working out at home isn't working out for me - obviously. Duh.

8. Fat people that go to a restaurant and order the teeniest salad possible. C'mon - you're either pretending to care, or starving yourself stupid. Neither one is very healthy for you.

9. Folding chairs. Hard. Small. Metal. 'Nuff said.

10. Chocolate, Cheesecake and Mashed Potatoes. The trifecta of flabby arms and large bellies. Actually, it's more of a love/hate relationship - but who's counting?

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I laughed so hard about the teens and than grimaced about the adults yelling shamu. WTF?! Seriously, there are so many adults in this world that need to go to obedience school (yes like dogs - the dogs they are) and learn manners/decency/and maturity. Jeez. I also totally relate to the skinny people staring when you're exercising. As you know, I'm doing the c25k and when I'm running around my neighborhood I get these dumbfounded stares or small amused smirks or all out smiles that I KNOW ARE NOT FRIENDLY and it's like, well hell I can't win. You think shit of me if I'm fat and lazy on the couch and you think shit of me when I'm jiggling the hell outta my butt by getting off of it and running. I J.U.S.T can't WIN!! LOL and I've always wondered why fat people have to be the recipients of all the discarded floral sheets in the world. I mean, I'm fat. Do I really want an anormous orange (because they're usually flourescent orange/pink or yellow) flower across my abdomen/chest to bring more attention to it???? hmmm??? I think not. Thanks for this post. It made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the LHA... i'll be right there with ya!! :)

    btw, i hate all those things too... minus the chocolate, cheesecake and mashed potatoes... i love them, my it's my butt that has a problem with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! Can't wait to follow along as we challenge LHA together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhahhahaha!!! oh my GOSH! seriouslllly....if you think im fat, where ELSE should i be if not at the GYM. you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thanks for the comment love :) Looking forward to LHAS myself - it's gonna be nice to see that scale move in the other direction!! See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Or I will find you and sic my pet zombie on you.