If you're bored - click here. I do.

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching Up

I need to blog more. I've decided I will dedicate Tuesday to blogging. Now I just have to find something to blog about. Hmmm.

Well, it's been a crazy few weeks. I've been watching my sister's daughter (follow me?) Rosie, 3 days a week. My husband, brother and son are all in school. You would think that that leaves me a lot of alone time. It doesn't. I have housework to finish, projects to complete, and kids to watch. I also have lots of snacks, lunches and dinners to make.

Which brings me to my eating. I had Banana Cream Pie for breakfast. Bad. Very bad. I want to do better...but there's just so much food out there. I've bought my healthy foods again though, so I'm trying to get back on track. I figure if I can eat well throughout the holidays - I can eat well all the time.

Which brings me to the gym. Except - I really haven't been to the gym. I hurt my back again. I don't know what I did, but it's all sore and achy. Fun, fun, fun.

So that's just an update and a catch up for now. I'll be working on my stuff throughout the week and posting on Tuesdays. Why Tuesdays? It's the day my game is down for maintenance. Sad but true. See you later!

1 comment:

  1. yep - sounds as if ur pretty busy - i know how hard it is to watch the foods ya eat - i've become addicted to f'real mocha frozen cappuccinos - calories galore!!!! don't know if you get them out there or not but they are delish. pray your back gets better real soon - got that problem, too - i think it's the big b**bs LOL - had to re-read the subway post - still hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Or I will find you and sic my pet zombie on you.